17 Resources For Crushing Your 2012 Holiday Internet Marketing and eMail Marketing GoalsSep 22
It’s that time of year again…time to think about crushing it to the max with regarding to your holiday marketing.
I was reminded of this yesterday when:
went on sale (btw, this is an AWESOME offer – it includes:
* Automatic blog posting plugin!
Very nice indeed. See it here!
One of the main reasons why you want to buy it is I’ve given as a bonus:
Yep – buy here and get the above for free!
So how DO you crush your 2012 Holiday Internet Marketing and eMail Marketing goals?
By the following steps.
Step 1.) UNDERSTAND what holiday marketing really is all about.
Check out this awesome breakdown by aWeber.
Biggest takeaway? Sales were highest between Black Friday and 12/4/12. NOT right before the holidays.
Step 2.) SLANT your blog post titles/email marketing titles to savings.
“Coupons” worked better than “Free” or “Sale”. Go figure.
Step 3.) Prepare a tutorial/learning sequence to impress your readers
Impressed readers are readers who share!
And what are others saying?
So glad you asked! Check out:
- 12 Gifts for your Holiday Marketing Campaign
- 11 Tips to Maximize Your Christmas Email Campaigns
- 2012 Holiday Marketing Tips for Retailers
- 2012 HOLIDAY MARKETING TIPS FOR RETAILERS
- 2012 Weird and Wacky Holiday Marketing Ideas
- 3 Mobile Marketing Must-Haves for the 2012 Season
- 5 Tips For Successful Marketing At Christmas
- August 2012 Holiday Campaign Optimization Round-up: Must-Read Tips and Best Practice
- Christmas Holiday Marketing Ideas
- Christmas Marketing Tips
- Christmas with Google- Time to Start Preparing
- Help! My Store Isn’t Ready For Christmas Shopping Online
- Holiday Marketing: 8 trending tactics and tips for 2012
- Holiday Marketing: 6 tactics to help you prep for the season
- How to plan your 2012 content marketing before Christmas!
- PERSONAL TRAINER MARKETING TIPS FOR CHRISTMAS TIME
- The 12 Marketing Ideas For Christmas
Methinks that should get you going.
What are your 2012 Holiday strategies? I’d love to hear!