1 Blindingly Brilliant Way To Stand Out From The REST of the Thundering Herd You NEVER ConsideredSep 06
And how the heck is Thursday going to treat you? Grand I hope!
So nice to see you here today. My latest adventure in changing my life is that yesterday, the ankle decided yet again to laugh hysterically at me, yay! These things happen but you know something….I am going to turn it to my advantage yet!
One thing I’m really investigating hugely on my end….
I need to change my business and start focusing on a core group of individuals who really WANT to take things to the next level.
That means…I need to create a monthly paid membership site.
But there are, at last count, 4,3982,402920493,99302.234 membership sites out there…..
How on EARTH can I stand out?
Which brings me to the topic of this post.
You see, there is one thing about me that NOBODY can duplicate.
Can you guess?
Yep….it’s that certain zany undefinable quality that makes me….ME.
Consider the following.
You can buy from anyone out there who is an affiliate like I am…but often, you choose to buy from *me*.
What is it that I offer that others don’t?
Why, the Barbara Ling experience of course!
Nobody knows how to make you feel the way I do…when you read my site, get my emails and the like.
But here’s the kicker:
- The same thing is true….for YOU!
What’s the one brilliant way YOU can stand out from everyone else?
- Simple….brand YOURSELF as the experience.
Nobody can duplicate what you personally deliver because nobody can duplicate you!
So here’s what I want to you to do now.
Take a piece of paper (yes, such things still do exist) and write down three of the most unique things about you.
For me, for example, it’s:
- Awesome email marketing skills
- Awesome research skills
- Awesome make-people-feel-better-about-themselves skills
Next, write down WHY they are unique. What’s your hook?
For me, it’s:
- “My email marketing skills are awesome because they compel people to buy because of the connection I have with my audience.”
- “My research skills are awesome because they enable me to find the answer to ANYTHING 37 years before anyone else.”
- “My make-people-feel-better-about-themselves skills are awesome because they speak *to* a person’s inner spirit…and that compels them to *act*.”
The next challenge is to investigate how that can be infused into your brand.
And that’s…what I’m currently working on now.
Whatcha think? Can you give yourself permission to consider *yourself* to be the experience?
And if so…how can you turn that into profits for your bottom line?
It is to wonder.