Brief, pithy and to the point….
Did you know that Facebook now has a nifty neat IFrames thingee that makes it ‘way easier to create static FBML Facebook Fan pages?
Ever want to grab that information yourself and pour it into your current Facebook Fan Page?
Wish no more!
Facebook IFrames Video Tutorials!
You’d prefer written instructions?
Well then, why didn’t you say that?
Facebook IFrame Written Tutorials
- Tutorial: Add an iFrame Application to your Facebook Fan Page – 2011 Edition
- Customizing your Facebook iFrame Application – Reveal Tabs Fan-gating & Other Cool Stuff
- Free WordPress IFrames Tutorial
- How to Make a Custom Facebook Page Tab With Iframes
- Official Apps on Facebook Tutorials!
Facebook IFrames Examples!
- Facebook iFrame Your Entire Website For The World To See!
- Interim Business Solutions!
- Room 214
- Mercedes Benz!
So what do you *really* need to make a great Facebook IFrames page?
It’s pretty simple actually…..
You’ll need a website page that is no wider than 520 pixels.
In other words, potentially a fixed-width page.
You know how bunches of WordPress blogs and the like make their pages full-screen?
That’s not the case here….here, it needs to be less than or equal to 520 pixels.
You’ll need to create a “Facebook application”.
And don’t panic!
First…You sign in at the Facebook Developers page.
Then you click “Set Up New App“.
NOTE! Your account has to first be verified before you can do this, either by adding your mobile phone number OR your credit card.
describes it in detail.
Once your app is done, you’ll need to:
Create a Facebook Page.
That’s generally accessed via the Application Profile Page (step 12 in the link above).
Finally, you simply:
Add that application to your page.
And you’re done!
Remember, Facebook is here to stay!
So make sure it helps your business big huge bunches. Your future bottom line will thank you for it.