Brief, pithy and to the point…
If you’re a job seeker, chances are…you’ve heard about how Facebook can be a great bonus to your job seeking strategies.
But did you ever wish for some smashing tutorials to help you really exploit Facebook to your best career advantage?
Wish no longer…and delve into:
- 7 Ways to Use Facebook for Your Job Search
- 11 job search tips for 2011
- A job seeker’s innovative Facebook approach leads to a job
- DOLE opens Facebook, Twitter accounts for Labor Day job fair
And then consider:
- Facebook-Infused Job Search Site Finds Listings From Your Social Graph
- Getting a job on Facebook: Why people are recruiting on the social network.
- Job hunting goes social
- Job Hunting? New Facebook App Helps You Get Your Foot in the Door.
And close with:
- Online job hunting – don’t be fake, a flake or get pictured naked
- Students head straight to Facebook in the morning.
- Ultimate Guide To Using Facebook as a Job Search Tool
- Use Facebook to get your foot in the door at your friend’s workplace
What’s that? You want actual Job Hunting Groups/pages on Facebook?
Your wish is my command!
- Boosting Your Career – Tips From Top Executives
- Build The Career You Deserve
But here’s one of the most fantastically creative uses of Facebook by a job seeker:
Makes you really think, eh?
How can you use Facebook to *your* advantage for your job hunting?
You might be surprised indeed at the answer.
PS – One last thing – want to get the best cutting edge tips for Web3.0 job searching? If so, sign up below!
You’ll love what you discover.