People can actually have other folks' best intentions at heart, *without* have any hidden agendas.
But all too often, we're so jaded by our past experiences…
Or perhaps by our prejudices….
Or even by how we view ourselves….
That we decide, nope, sorry, forget it, go to hell.
And let a heartfelt action fall by the wayside, giving us zero benefit from it after all.
Today, promise yourself – you will be open to giving the benefit of the doubt should it be highly deserved.
Because you never know when a key bit of critical knowledge given as a gift…can be the sole action that stands between you and utter despair in the future.
Never take goodness for granted. It doesn't come that often indeed.
— Barbara Ling
ps – speaking about wisdom, have you seen:
- ☕ Your Friday Morning Perkup: 1984, Big wah, Latest release, eCom, PLR, Instagram, more - May 27, 2016
- ☕ Your Thursday Morning Perkup: 1969, eCommerce, PLR, Bell Labs, Social, Offline, more! - May 26, 2016
- ☕ Your Wednesday Morning Perkup: 1977, Argh, Virtual Reality, eCommerce, FB, PLR, Social, more! - May 26, 2016
- ☕ Your Tuesday Morning Perkup: Oh my - May 25, 2016
- ☕ Your Monday Morning Perkup! 1911, Happiness, PLR, Instagram, Storms, more - May 24, 2016
- ☕ Your Sunday Morning Perkup: Sadness - May 23, 2016
- ☕ Your Saturday Morning Perkup: 1932, Dogs, Templates, Yoda, Sleep, PLR, more! - May 21, 2016
- ☕ Your Friday Morning Perkup: 1609, Templates! Fiverr, Down and Out, Increasing Tonight, more! - May 20, 2016
- ☕ Your Thursday Morning Perkup: 1897, Kindness, Kid Update, List Goodness, Pinterest, PLR, more! - May 19, 2016
- ☕ Your Wednesday Morning Perkup: 1152, IM, Food shaming, Lazy Affiliates, 52 sites, JVzoo software, More! - May 18, 2016