Why hello there, gentle reader – so glad to see you here!
I hope the day has been replete with your favorite hot beverage goodness, reams of sales, and of course, the calmness and serenity that parenting hyperactive toddlers can give.
Okay, nix that last quality. But I digress. 🙂
As you might know if you're a regular on me site, these past few days have been the equivalent of a treacherous roller-coaster situated on the Final Destination scenery of life for me. Actually, I suppose that might be a wee bit of an exaggeration – yesterday, I released me very first WSO:
and for a newbie like me….it's going very well indeed.
But the whole experience did highlight something so critical and timely that I simply have to share it with you!
And it's this.
The *only* reason why my first WSO even came into being was because…
I was forced to think outside the box.
For the past month, I've been happily updating Daily WSOs 10 or 20 times a day. And let me tell you, that's a huuuuge amount of content (over 180+ products!) that was added!
Think about this now.
It's 180+ products that boast my affiliate link….but are only seen online.
But what if…..
What if I could repackage that content and make it profitably useful for other marketers besides myself?
Would people be willing to pay for that?
The answer, as I discovered….is a most resounding YES indeed!
Quite honestly, for me…it's been rather glorious indeed.
Stay with me here, the following is key:
- I repackaged what I had already created…and formatted into something worth buying.
Let's apply this now to you, shall we?
I want you to take a long hard look at:
- Your blog
- Your articles
- Your ebooks that nobody buys (I have some of those meself!)
- Your podcasts
- Your videos
- Your graphics
- Your PLR content that is gathering dust on your hard drive
Can you repackage this material in a way that breathes fresh profitable life into your bank account?
Honestly, you are simply flushing future profits down the Internet toilet if you let your beautiful content stagnant online!
Want some ideas for repurposing and repackaging content? I've found the 13 following goodies for you!
- 5 Ways to Repackage Your Best B2B Content
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Content for Social Media
- Don’t shoot yourself in the foot when you repurpose content
- How to produce all the quality content you need
- HOW TO: Re-package Your Best Content for More Exposure (and Links)
- How To Repackage PLR Products To Create Information Products Quickly
- How to Repackage Precious Case Study Content
- How To Repurpose Existing Content For Branding, Traffic and Profits
- How to Repurpose Content to Stay Consistent
- Reduce, Reuse, Repurpose your Content
- Repurposing Web Content: How to Repackage Your Content and Create New Products
- Repurpose Content – Get More Out of Your Best Content
- The Dos and Don'ts of B2B Content Reuse
Remember, gentle reader….just because one format of your brilliance doesn't hit the jackpot…doesn't mean that another method might not hit the ball out of the park!
But you'll never know if that's true…until you give yourself permission to try.
So do so…today.
Your bottom line will thank you for it.
- ☕ Your Friday Morning Perkup: 1984, Big wah, Latest release, eCom, PLR, Instagram, more - May 27, 2016
- ☕ Your Thursday Morning Perkup: 1969, eCommerce, PLR, Bell Labs, Social, Offline, more! - May 26, 2016
- ☕ Your Wednesday Morning Perkup: 1977, Argh, Virtual Reality, eCommerce, FB, PLR, Social, more! - May 26, 2016
- ☕ Your Tuesday Morning Perkup: Oh my - May 25, 2016
- ☕ Your Monday Morning Perkup! 1911, Happiness, PLR, Instagram, Storms, more - May 24, 2016
- ☕ Your Sunday Morning Perkup: Sadness - May 23, 2016
- ☕ Your Saturday Morning Perkup: 1932, Dogs, Templates, Yoda, Sleep, PLR, more! - May 21, 2016
- ☕ Your Friday Morning Perkup: 1609, Templates! Fiverr, Down and Out, Increasing Tonight, more! - May 20, 2016
- ☕ Your Thursday Morning Perkup: 1897, Kindness, Kid Update, List Goodness, Pinterest, PLR, more! - May 19, 2016
- ☕ Your Wednesday Morning Perkup: 1152, IM, Food shaming, Lazy Affiliates, 52 sites, JVzoo software, More! - May 18, 2016