Why good morning, you!
And how are you today, this exciting day after that awesome American holiday known as "One Day Before Black Friday"?
Yes indeed, today is Black Friday, the day where normal individuals like you and me cast off their dull, boring antiseptic lives and instead coverly don on the brilliant shimmering fabulous cloak of "OUTTA MY WAY, FOOL!" as they bravely and boldly (and sometimes toting a spare 23 ton bulldozer as backup) plow their way through hordes of other like-minded Urban, ummmm….heros.
Sounds familiar, eh?
But not me and my husband! Oh no, oh no! For we have done the impossible!
We have designated "Black Friday" as (drumroll please) "Red Friday!"
We surely did. And it was glorious! We….
You don't *know* what Red Friday is?
It's the day that you realize anything with more of a pulse than a fossilized eggplant will be *elsewhere* than the local blood clinic….so you can get your bloodwork done *fast*.
Oh, it was *heavenly*!
What normally takes 1.5 hours in waiting was over within 14 minutes!
And after the husband and I were finished, we sedately drove to Perkins and indulged ourselves in a wondrously yummy breakfast to boot.
'Twas a romantic morning indeed!
So we've now agreed that we're going to schedule every required medical procedure on Red Friday – the lack of lines is utterly ambrosial.
Confess – you agree! You really do!
But I digress. 🙂
For the rest of the world, of course, Black Friday really does mean
spending enough money to power 7 3rd world countries while simultaneously dressing up oneself with brass knuckles, samurai swords and assort small venomous creatures scoring great deals.
But now you must be asking yourself:
"Jeepers self, where can I get this hugely soul-satisfying massively magnificent online discounts so I owe even more on my credit card?"
Well then, fear not, gentle reader, for I have bravely yet boldly, fearlessly yet covertly, calmly yet (hang on, must check Thesaurus) with style and dignity….found the following goodies for you. Enjoy!
Black Friday For Bloggers!
There now, I think that was huge enough. 🙂
What's that? I didn't add enough yellow highligher? My apologies! How's:
Gotta love font editing! 🙂
Let's now move to:
- Black Friday Sale today!
- Big Black Friday Shopping Day for Bloggers
- 20 Best Black Friday Deals: Why You Might Want to Get Up Early and Fight the Crowds
- Bloggers Cash in on Black Friday
- Black Friday Deals for Bloggers 2010
- Black Friday Madness Giveaway
- Black Friday Specials for Bloggers
- Sizing up the Black Friday laptop deals
- The Best Deals on This Black Friday for Bloggers!
From there, move adroitly to:
Black Friday For Everyone Else!
- Black Friday 2010: A Crazy Long, Kinda Overwhelming List of This Year's Sales
- Black Friday 2010 Deal Round-up and Doorbuster Specials
- Black Friday 2010: List of Apple and 3rd Party Discounts on Apple and Mac Products
- Black Friday 2010: Stylish Holiday Gift Ideas For Almost Everyone In Your Life (PHOTOS)
- Black Friday Food Freebies!
- Black Friday Online Deals: Get Black Friday Sales Without Getting Out of Bed
- Black Friday Guide to the Best Deals and Steals
- DIY Black Friday
- Free (and Cheap) Food on Black Friday: Ikea, Quiznos and more!
- Ultimate Black Friday Tech Deals
But to shop on Black Friday…you really do need:
2010 Black Friday Tips, Cheat Sheets, Resources and MORE!
- Black Friday 2010 tips, 'Lightning deals' and Google's top holiday searches
- Black Friday 2010 tips to avoid overspending
- Black Friday 2010: Tips for Surviving & Saving
- Black Friday 2010: Tips to Save Big
- Black Friday Financial Survival Tips
- Black Friday Videogame Deals Cheat Sheet 2010
not to mention:
- How To Do Black Friday Right
- How to get a Black Friday deal in six steps
- The Ultimate Black Friday 2010 Cheat Sheet [Updated]
- Top 10 survival tips for Black Friday 2010
- Top 10 Black Friday Shopping Tips
- Top tips for a safe and sane Black Friday
But do NOT forget!
No Black Friday roundup would be complete without:
Black Friday Social Media Like Facebook, Foursquare and More!
- 7 Social Tips For 2010 Black Friday Deals
- 10 Social Media Deals to Check In to on Black Friday
- A Black Friday Push, From Twitter to Beijing
- A Quick Look at This Year’s Black Friday Marketing Efforts on Facebook Pages
- Best Black Friday Deals on Twitter
- Black Friday 2010: Social Networking Tips for Increasing Sales
- Black Friday Facebook
- Black Friday, Twitter and Facebook all share this
- Black Friday Savings with FourSquare & Facebook Places
- New Black Friday twist: 'Check in' and save big
- Rundown of every national foursquare Black Friday deal
- Top 10 Black Friday Facebook Tips
You want Black Friday and Twitter?
Well then, why didn't you say so???
2010 Black Friday and Twitter!
Whew, that certainly is a lot of goodies eh?
But we're not done yet!!
Black Friday Video Tips and Tricks!
I think that's enough to get you started, eh? 🙂
I am sooo sorry – how on earth could I have forgotten:
Black Friday 2010 Amazon.com!
Black Friday Cameras!
Black Friday Computers!
Hope you have a magnificent stress-free Black Friday!