Thinking about writing an eBook?
Great idea! But let me first suggest that you…
Think of a hashtag to promote it.
It’s actually quite simple, really! When you’re in project creation mode or ebook-writing mode or thinking-about-anything for-the-future mode…you want to alert your audience to that fact.
Hashtags make this easy!
Back when I was writing Income Fitness, Book 1, I would periodically tweet something about my progress like so:
- Writing #IncomeFitness#ebook last chapter, YAY!
- Have to write the salescopy for #IncomeFitness – hate writing sales copy!
Seeding your timeline with references to your future product…it’s a very good thing to do indeed!
Got questions about Twitter hashtags? Check out:
- Ultimate Guide to Twitter Hashtags
- Introduction to Twitter Hashtags
- How to use Twitter Hashtags for Business
You can even “register” your hashtag at Twubs too!
If you can define an entire hashtag around your brand (like I did for #IncomeFitness), it will help your marketing when your ebook finally IS ready for distribution.
Your income’s fitness will thank you for it. 🙂
ps – if you’d like THE best resource for writing an ebook, click below for: