Quick, first the credits! I thought I writing this page after reading the article, Does Your Blog have a Twitter Landing Page? That came into being after the author noticed @Pistachio and her Twelcome page…..and as I thought that was pretty darned clever, I decided to do that for meself!
So here goes!
Welcome! It's so great to see you here.
My name is Barbara and….. WAIT! Stop right there!
I need to ask you the following question!
Are you ready?
Ready, I might add, to be entranced, amazed, and propelled to recover your socks as they get knocked off?
My name is Barbara Ling (astonishing, I know, given the domain name of the site you are visiting) and you're on my Twitter Twelcome page! In real life, I've been a successful online entrepreneur now for over a decade; my trademark has always been
Turning Technical Into Simple and Fun!
Honestly, in a nutshell, that's just what I do.
I've built literally hundreds of sites over the years, been quoted in the Wall Street Journal and appeared on the Sallie Jessie Raphael show, wrote 30+ ebooks…oh heck, you can learn more about my professional credentials here.
I love teaching what I know with humor and zaniness – some posts that will give you a flavor about that are:
- Which lurking reader is helping YOUR blog score the perfect touchdown?
- The Chuck Norris Guide To Proficient Protecting Of Your Site From Rabid Varmits
- RANT – What the eBay Affiliate Program is Missing Part 1 – Celebrity Endorsements!
- Blacklisted by Akismet – How to fix being banned and escape from Comment Hell
- Freeing yourself of fear – how to successfully contact A-list bloggers
- For That Special Mom – Presenting The 12 Days of Mother’s Day!
- Proactively boost your blog subscription via the Best Benefits Technique
- Time Sensitive – Make Money with Indiana Jones
and some guest blogs/Interviews include:
- Guest post at John Chow.com – Empower Your Children To Out-Earn Their Professors
- Interview at SEOMOZ – Barbara Ling: Secrets of a Veteran Webmaster
But as I use Twitter for more than simply business, here's the other profile of me – I'm a mom in her 40s who raises a passel of kids, earned my black belt in karate in 2010, takes care of bunches of TwitterBudgies, and loves saying "Hi!" to good-natured friendly folk on Twitter.
And since you've come here from Twitter, chances are, you'll love my humor site below that I created for April Fools:
If you already follow me on Twitter, thanks very much! Please say Hi to me at @barbaraling and I'll follow you back! And if you like what I say or my site, please feel free to tell your friends about @barbaraling as well.
Thanks for visiting! I hope you do enjoy my site and please feel free to drop me a line should you have any questions (or just want to fax me a cup of coffee). Oh! And I almost forgot – I've pulled together all the benefits to my subscribing to my site here. I invite you to check it out and enjoy!
- ☕ Your Friday Morning Perkup: 1984, Big wah, Latest release, eCom, PLR, Instagram, more - May 27, 2016
- ☕ Your Thursday Morning Perkup: 1969, eCommerce, PLR, Bell Labs, Social, Offline, more! - May 26, 2016
- ☕ Your Wednesday Morning Perkup: 1977, Argh, Virtual Reality, eCommerce, FB, PLR, Social, more! - May 26, 2016
- ☕ Your Tuesday Morning Perkup: Oh my - May 25, 2016
- ☕ Your Monday Morning Perkup! 1911, Happiness, PLR, Instagram, Storms, more - May 24, 2016
- ☕ Your Sunday Morning Perkup: Sadness - May 23, 2016
- ☕ Your Saturday Morning Perkup: 1932, Dogs, Templates, Yoda, Sleep, PLR, more! - May 21, 2016
- ☕ Your Friday Morning Perkup: 1609, Templates! Fiverr, Down and Out, Increasing Tonight, more! - May 20, 2016
- ☕ Your Thursday Morning Perkup: 1897, Kindness, Kid Update, List Goodness, Pinterest, PLR, more! - May 19, 2016
- ☕ Your Wednesday Morning Perkup: 1152, IM, Food shaming, Lazy Affiliates, 52 sites, JVzoo software, More! - May 18, 2016